Thursday, August 11, 2011

07/04/2011 Unwinding

It has been a hectic few weeks.  My head has spun in a million different directions, myemotions have run the gammit from the top of the mountain to the bottom of the pit and everywhere in between.  I have stood on the top of the mountain and held on to the cliff for dear life.  And, finally, I have time to rest and let them catch up with.  Thank God for that! 

In five weeks I have ridden the emotional roller coaster from not going to Sudan, to going, to not sure and back again to going. My roller coaster peaked at "yes, I can sell your house" and plummeted to the bottom at "no I can't and we can't rent it either, there is too much wrong with it".  Now, that roller coaster car sits at the bottom, hanging precariously on the edge of not knowing what to do. 

One thing I know for sure is that God is in control of it, no matter what it is up to Him.  If I didn't have that faith to hang on to I can't even begin to imagine how dark that would be. God is in control and I know he works all things for good.  So, I go forth, trusting him to handle this as well.

I can't even begin to describe Big Tent.  It was a frw days being filled with love and fatih and being surrounded by people filled with the Holy Spirit.  It was a whirlwind of learning and worship.  Days filled with putting faces to names I had only seen in emails. It was standing in worship surrouned by people so full of faith and love and voices joined together in song and praise. And blessings from old friends I met at the Big Tent.  I am sure it will take a while for it all to catch up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment